As less and less water is available, you have yet another problem being added and that is the problem of privatization. There are companies now saying why don’t we bottle it, mine it, divert it, sell it, commodify it. That greed of privatization, we believe, will be much worse than climate change and everything else that has left us with the water crisis. The world is running out of its most precious resource. True Vision’s timely film tells of the personal tragedies behind the mounting privatisation of water supplies.
More than a billion people across the globe don’t have access to safe water. Every day 3900 children die as a result of insufficient or unclean water supplies. The situation can only get worse as water gets ever more scarce.
Documentary : A World Without Water
- The world water shortage looks unsolvable (peakoil.com)
- WATER…..what is our moral resposibility ? (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Conserve What is Precious to Our Existence! (shreestighosh.wordpress.com)
- “Water and Sani… (daniellekhansen.wordpress.com)
- Thirst: Water and Power in the Ancient World by Steven Mithen – review (theguardian.com)
- No Pour for Poor – Water Crisis in Colombia (tgsouthamerica.wordpress.com)
- Water-Life:The Strongest connection (gayanegabrielyan.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: Real Fracking Threat to Uk Water Supply Analysed in Full (hat4uk.wordpress.com)
- Towing Icebergs For Clean Water (cleantechnica.com)
- Urban Survival: Surviving in the City (thesurvivalplaceblog.com)