Please share this post:
India Ranks 4th in Terrorism Index and 141 in Peace Index
USA Ranks 41st in Terrorism Index and 99 in Peace Index
Where as Second World War Hit Japan stays peaceful on No. 6 and Terrorism Index of almost 0 on 109th spot for low terrorism.
Iceland tops in Peace followed by Denmark and New Zealand.
Iraq followed by Pakistan and Afganistan tops the list of Terrorism Index
Scroll Down for more details…
Note: Scroll down the tables above. Peace: Rank #1 means Most Peaceful Country, Terrorism : Rank #1 means Most affected by Terrorism
Special Note: Our sincere thanks for the website Vision of Humanity, for providing all these information in an excellent and interactive Graphics on their site, highly educational and leaves you a lot of insights to think on. Please click here to go to their website for many more data and analysis.
Founder of Vision of Humanity, Steve Killelea says…
We are in an epoch different to any other epoch in human history. The problems we are facing are global in nature. They include climate change, ever decreasing biodiversity, full use of the fresh water on the planet and underpinning all these – overpopulation. Without peace we will be unable to achieve the levels of cooperation, inclusiveness and social equity required to begin solving these challenges, let alone empower the international institutions needed to regulate them.
It is impossible to accurately portray the devastating effects that global challenges will have on us all unless unified global action is taken. Our shared challenges call for global solutions, and these solutions will require cooperation on a global scale unparalleled in human history.
Vision of Humanity is a strong proponent of the need to further study, advocate and act on peace. It groups together a number of interrelated initiatives focused on global peace which enjoy the support of a wide range of philanthropists, business people, politicians, religious leaders and intellectuals. It brings a strategic approach to raising the world’s attention and awareness around the importance of peace to humanity’s survival in the 21st century.
This website will focus on the major issues facing us in the 21st century and it is going to try and bring a balanced approach with factual information that is positive and solution based. We hope that this will help you make better choices to create the kind of future in which you wish to live.
- Terrorism: Whats Not Going on in My Country Kenya? (kenyaneconomydaily.wordpress.com)
- Taliban be allowed to open office for talks: Imran (mainbaghihoon.wordpress.com)
- “Salaam alekum” at Peshawar Peace Rally – God’s greeting and call in the face of atrocity (titusonmission.wordpress.com)
- McGuinness peace talk in Warrington (themexicanpost.wordpress.com)
- Malala says books will defeat terror (nation.com.pk)
- Nothing to Smile About (rafkatz.wordpress.com)
- Peaceful resolution of Kashmir issue a key to regional peace: Zardari (mainbaghihoon.wordpress.com)
- Book, pen can defeat terrorism: Malala (sananews.net)
- Terror Attacks in New Zealand a Major Risk That Needs a Bigger GCSB? (courtenaysrandomthoughts.wordpress.com)