“It is an uncertain world here
Anytime our lives may end
A drop of Tsunami may wash us away!
An Ambush may walk on us!
We don’t know what tomorrow has for us!
Yet we always work for our purpose
We never had quit from our pursuit
Will never quit as well!
Hurry up! Voila, Brigades! “
Lo and Behold!
I heard this speech on a March
Ants are so similar to us humans!
Except that we Give up!
I heard them saying this! 😉
– Words by Din
- Colour Poem (natashapietrobuono.wordpress.com)
- Who I am Poem (mortonwi.wordpress.com)
- Plath’s “The Colossus” (apowers8.wordpress.com)
- ant (heartoflifepoetry.wordpress.com)
- Reckless poem (returntolive.wordpress.com)
- Thursday Poem (3quarksdaily.com)
- Sunday Poem (3quarksdaily.com)
- Imagination as comfort (williamblakeandenlightenmentmedia.wordpress.com)
- Poetic Form of the Week – abecedarian (painttheworldwithwords.wordpress.com)