It hurts so deep to see kids fall victim to alcoholism at their tender ages now. It is time to hit their creativity and true potentials, It should have been the age of exploring their inner strengths. But sadly many kids end up sipping their first drinks as early as the class 8 and falls on street sides like this.
To add more worry in the past the habit started at college level, then higher secondary, then class 10, now class 8.. Hope it won’t get further worse.
This not stops just with falling on the street sides. I have lost 2 friends in an accident due to drunk driving. Heard many similar sad incidents of death from friends of friends. Even in your circle there will be a story of a friend who died in an accident due to alcoholism.
PLEASE SHARE AWARENESS AND HELP IF YOU KNOW ANY KID WHO FALLEN VICTIM TO ALCOHOLISM!
- Drunk driving: know the facts. (roadtrafficsigns.com)
- Alcohol Poll: Half Of Kids See Parents Drunk (news.sky.com)
- College women: Stop getting drunk (thenewstribune.com)
- Yoffe: Want to stop rape on college campuses? Get women to stop drinking (newsday.com)
- 21 Signs You Love Drinking, But Actually Hate Drinking (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Do you Drink or Drug too much and not Know It? (evelynmmaxwell.com)
good thought bro..keep it up
Thanks Naveen.. if you wish to share any photos please notify me.. always welcomed..
i mean in the blog
Reblogged this on Oyia Brown.