4. Money vs Knowledge & Wisdom
It becomes an unfair race when one races for money rather knowledge and wisdom, but sadly the purpose of education is becoming money.
3. Careers disconnected from Social Welfare
Many of the students looking for careers which is perceived to have high income, hardly they think about this “Their Career vs The Career’s Contribution to the Social Welfare”.
2. Money cannot do everything
The Prominent myth about social responsibility among youth is “We can be socially responsible and do charity with the money once we earn more !”, “No” – Our ways to earn should be from socially responsible occupations and merely ‘money’ cannot reset all the damages we do to the society, irresponsibly.
1. Education is Everything
Education is the root to the functioning of the society irrespective of cultures, boundaries and any of our differences, more commercialization of education will lead to increased cost of living because it affects the thinking capacity of the younger generations ultimately, this will lead to a huge collapse of mankind.
- Critiques on Indian Educational System (propelsteps.wordpress.com)
- What’s wrong with Examinations? : Students’ Woe!
- Add Colours to life, look beyond what our eyes can see 🙂