If you choose to be true to someone, always trust who is true to you. But it is a paradox, you cannot find who is true unless you trust them 100%. Let trusting be your character, if they choose to fool around you, let it be their character.
In the end you can walk with peace of mind, what they cannot. The guilt will always be there inside them. You may get hurt for being fooled, which will heal soon or later, but they will never get a true soul like you ever in their life. It’s Karma. Just let them go with a smile and pray.
-Words by Din
- I miss you… (serenensassysoul.com)
- How to Get Joy and Peace and Hope (kellylevatino.com)
- Need Some Relief? – A Devotion (lthomason.wordpress.com)
- what i’ve found to be true. [6:19PM, 9/22/13] (thelovestoop.wordpress.com)
- Trust Is Earned (proudofbeingagirl.wordpress.com)
- Laws of karma (facegoddess88.wordpress.com)