Save blasting off to outer space. It’s time to rocket down. Using computer imagery, travel from just below the earth’s crust, with its earthquakes and volcanoes, through breathtaking caverns filled with giant crystals and into giant molten metal tornadoes before reaching the earth’s core.
- Volcano (purplejuns.wordpress.com)
- Earth’s crust was unstable in the Archean eon and dripped down into the mantle (eurekalert.org)
- Tectonic plates (omega7geo.wordpress.com)
- New Zealand earthquakes weakened Earth’s crust: new breed of earthquakes (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Earth’s Unstable Crust in the Archean Eon Dripped into the Mantle (scienceworldreport.com)
- Andromeda Quest Book 1 – Earth Text Trailer (gingapusatfile.wordpress.com)